[u-u] Scavenging IPv4

Hugh Gamble hugh at phaedrav.com
Tue Apr 14 21:17:59 EDT 2015

If it were me, I could think of personal and small business things to do with a good chunk of it.

If you have no short term use for it yourself, you could be a bit mercenary, and lease some out.

The responsible thing to do otherwise is give it back to ARIN.

Or use it on behalf of some charity or the U.N.?

Is your block portable?

That opens up your options and increases the potential value.

But I expect you’ve thought through all that already.