[u-u] Computer stuff to go

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Mon Aug 17 21:01:54 EDT 2015

We are downsizing and a bunch of stuff has to go.  Much of it is
probably dumpster bound but I would hate to think that someone might
have had a use for it.  I have some old CP/M machines, an early Mac, a
Sun 3/260, an ancient Commodore and others.  There are a number of 1U
servers which aren't working but parts are probably good.  I just need
to keep the hard drives so that they can be shredded.  There may be
client information on them.  If nothing else they probably have scrap
value.

Lots of books.  Most have probably depreciated to zero since they
generally do five minutes after purchase.  A few may be worth
something.  I have some old Dr. Dobbs as well as a complete set of Byte
Magazines from issue #6 to some around the time it stopped being
interesting.

I am hoping to get something for a few special things but mostly it is
no cash and carry.  After it has been picked over I am getting a bin
and hiring some young guys to carry it all out.

I also have some non-computer stuff, mostly musical.  I have a
trucker's GPS bought new about a year ago.  $450 then.  Now???

I am thinking about having an open house, perhaps this Sunday.  Any
interest?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at Vex.Net, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net