[u-u] Kit recycling

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:08:08 EST 2015

If the term "garbage picking" bothers anyone, mentally transpose it to
"saving the environment" because it really does (if only in a small
way).  And it saves you money too.  Or possibly makes your significant
other mad at you.  But it's all good.

I also consider Above All to be a good cause: I love that he's there,
and have bought good stuff from him on more than one occasion.