[u-u] Asset tracking...

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Tue Jan 13 17:06:25 EST 2015

I mis-used DNS records for this once (;-))

More credibly, spreadsheets and databases are interconvertable, but only
databases stay up to date.

Google bigtables are databases with spreadsheet-like interfaces, so they
and .csv files are what I last used for medium-large data (6 pages of
columns when printed, godzillions of rows never ever printed in full)

-dave