[u-u] Unwanted console messages

Doug Lee douglee at vex.net
Mon Jan 19 21:07:48 EST 2015

You could try restoring the previous kernel to see if the messages go
away. Maybe you have just discovered a new kernel bug. Were these
messages in your log files before? Another possibility would be building
the latest and or some older kernel from source (www.kernel.org) for
troubleshooting purposes. Another thought. Maybe the kernel is compiled
with extra debugging turned on. There are many debugging options in the
kernel config not recommended for normal use. Some of them may be
controllable with boot options. See:
Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt
in the kernel source tree.

Trying a recent live CD/USB distro and looking at its logs might help
determine if you have any real hardware problems.

                     Doug