[u-u] SGI hardware

Michael Hill mdhillca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:14:15 EST 2016

I have a couple of 20+-year-old Indigo2 carcasses to give away or recycle.
One is badged 10000 XZ and the other says EXtreme, but I don't know if that
still matches the video hardware inside. They were given to me between
eight and eleven years ago by an arm of the company (engineering, that
employs me) that was sold off, and they made the last move with me to our
current bigger space. We're shrinking, however, and there's no room for
them in the new office. The hard drives were removed but I should be able
to find a sled.

There's also a 20" monitor, a GDM20D11 which was missing a red signal which
I blamed on the cable. The monitor and one of the machines were able to
power up before the last move, just over two years ago.

I can possibly deliver in the GTA.

Mike