[u-u] Live booting from USB key (.iso)

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Mon May 30 00:16:38 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 05:23:03PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> If all fails, then try Windows program "Rufus" (I think).  It's one of
> the better ones out there.  You can even use it to create USB boot disk
> from Windows install DVD.

rufus is pretty awesome.
i've used it for creating a bootable vmware installer USB stick.

--jim

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson