[u-u] A Rakuten/Kobo contract job

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Thu Mar 9 08:52:26 EST 2017

My department has a small status dashboard, written in python: we need a
developer to expand and clean it up, as the current one is the "minimum
viable product".

This is basically doing a GUI in python with a little bit of html/css as
opposed to a "suffer from javascript" job. The description is at
https://www.kobo.com/jobs?jvi=ofdO4fw4,Job

I'd appreciate a good applicant or two, as I need to work with this
product (;-))

Send me mail if you're interested.

--dave