[u-u] Video dealing with Pi zero

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Mon Mar 13 11:03:01 EDT 2017

> One of the bad things about the Raspberry Pi is that the main chip has
> only one USB port and it is USB 2.  USB 3 would be so much faster.

I wonder what the cost implications of USB 3 vs 2 are? It would be nice to
have at least 1 or 2, (thinks, external SSD), but for the Pi's market,
more than a few cents for a device that most users won't need anyway could
be a show-stopper.

The other thing that's a bit cramping for general purpose use is the 1 GB
memory, but no doubt that'll get expanded in time.