[u-u] Suggestions for stopping occasional spurious use of commercial wi-fi

Bill Duncan bduncan at beachnet.org
Mon Sep 17 00:51:19 EDT 2018

Hey Dave,
I agree with Bruce on his first 2 points, not sure about LoRa..

What I do is turn the bell wifi off, link it to my own router over the wire.

It'll take a few years for manufacturers and device makers, but WPA3 has
been released.  Doesn't help you now, but..

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/07/wpa3.html
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/26/17501594/wpa3-wifi-security-certification

Cheers.

--