[u-u] Connectivity

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Tue Apr 7 15:23:19 EDT 2020

On 2020-04-07 14:01, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:
> It looks as though I have to get a wired Net connection.
>
> My apartment has a cable connector, which I assume works, since Rogers
> keeps soliciting my custom.
> The 'phone socket has a little white plastic box wired to it. Bell keeps
> telling me Fibe is available in my building.
> What, if any, options do I have for getting a connection, preferably
> without a technician visit?
> 100 GB a month and enough bandwidth for a radio feed and YouTube
> simultaneously ought to be adequate.

As Dave menioned, many people on the list can service you including
Vex.Net where you are already a client.

Installs are really delayed.  I don't trust the two week estimate.  I
think that they will keep pushing it out but whatever it is, any Bell
reseller will give you the same install date.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at VybeNetworks.com, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net