[u-u] Rocky Linux and other bits...

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Dec 11 12:55:16 EST 2020

I'm now waiting for Fedora LTS :-)

As for the Raspberry Pi. its 2020 hardware releases -- the 400, a Model 4
built into a keyboard and a fan for its official Model 4 case -- was
underwhelming to say the least.

I'm hoping that there'll be a Model 5 in 2021 with a little more power and
a proper M.2 slot. In the meantime, I'm looking at this case
<https://www.argon40.com/argon-one-m-2-case-for-raspberry-pi-4.html> that
can fake it using one of the USB3 ports.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56