[u-u] WhereBy

K Pon k.pon at outlook.com
Sun Dec 13 18:26:56 EST 2020

One topic we discussed on Wednesday and what I found when I got it working. It is video meeting only, no phone call access. I only tried the free service. Its one good feature is, you get a permanent URL based on the room name you choose.

I need video and phone access; in my search I mistook WhereBy for FreeConferenceCall. This one I have not tried yet. FreeConferenceCall is supposed to work in Asia, where I might need phone access because Internet may not be available for some people.

Zoom sounds like a good option because it has video and phone access in Asia.

We didn't discuss Jitsi but the phone call access is listening only (bug). Although the mute was off, you cannot speak to the group/meeting. They must have some kind of bug currently. '*6' is suppose to toggled mute on and off.