[u-u] Kit recycling

Dan Astoorian djast at ecf.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 18 10:47:59 EDT 2020

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 09:08:14 EST, arocker at Vex.Net writes:
               ^^^^

> > Bill Duncan,
> >
> > Not immediately unfortunately.  Your system clock is set for 2012 btw..
> >

> I don't know how or why that happened. My apologies. Please disregard.

Alan appears to be using vex.net's webmail server to send these
messages; the time of his system clock would be irrelevant.  Multiple
is server-side (mail.vex.net/mail.vybenetworks.com).

My first guess would have been that this was an old message that had
actually been sent in 2012 and someone just flushed an old mail queue...
but then Alan's follow-up message was timestamped 2015 by the same
servers.

--
Dan Astoorian, Systems Administrator
Engineering Computing Facility