[u-u] contact trace with privacy

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Fri May 15 10:53:33 EDT 2020

At the recent UU Zoom session, we talked briefly about contact tracing.

This YouTube video is interesting: contact tracing without abandoning
privacy.  It isn't clear to me if this is what Apple's and Google's apps
do.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__UaR5MQao>

I got this link from a email newsletter that I find quite useful.
- free
- each weekday
- about COVID-19 status throughout Canada
- no advertising
Each email message just contains a link to that day's web page.
I don't know how to find it without the email (haven't tried.)

Here's a link to today's newsletter.  It includes a link for signing up.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mp4x3fo7_W9f8FFEdVpj5999Hhfs8oGwZTHv8EQhbXw/edit>