[u-u] Bounce problem?

Doug Lee douglee at vex.net
Sat Jan 30 13:08:56 EST 2021

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:

> I just received a message about "excessive bounces" with some hex stuff
in
> the Subject: line. I hesitate to reply to anything odd-looking. Is that
> kosher?

I received the same thing yesterday and replied without changing anything
in the message, receiving a reply that I was confirmed, partially pasted
below. I think I had the same thing happen a few years ago. AFAIK the hex
stuff is a unique identifier so just replying to the message brings the
response.

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your