[u-u] AI - Llama 2 an open source AI that can run on aRaspberry PI

Hugh Gamble hugh at phaedrav.com
Sun Jan 14 13:58:23 EST 2024

 Before prompt engineering, first you have to understand how a
generative AI LLM works.
It was trained once, at a fixed point in history, on a specific data
set.
Don't try to ask time based questions, newer than your training date.

Commercial LLMs offer a hybrid model.
e.g. Windows copilot gives you Bing, which uses ChatGPT (3.5 or
possibly newer now)
which also falls back to Bing.

But do, try to carry on a conversation, and argue with it.
Just remember to reset the conversation when you want to start fresh.