[u-u] Unix Unanimous meeting - Wednesday 13 September 2017

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 10:13:23 EDT 2017

Apologies, the original announcement for the September UU meeting had an
error (my fault). I got one bit of news from a Ryerson staff member, then
jumped the gun in announcing it, and things were later changed... Sorry.
For September (and for that matter at least until August 2018 (and possibly
beyond)) we will be back in room EN202 of the Ryerson University George
Vari Engineering and Computing Centre building at 245 Church Street,
Toronto (near Yonge and Dundas).

All the best.

Colin.