[u-u] Ephemera/ACM computing publications from past decades

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Mon Jan 24 14:51:29 EST 2022

On 2022-01-24 1:32 p.m., David Gilbert wrote:
> Does the Toronto Public Library have an appropriate section? Reference
> library?  UoIT out here in Oshawa ... their library might not have
> historically had *ACM subscriptions.

I did think of the Ref Lib or University libraries but I think chances
are quite low, because either they already have it, or they got rid of it.

I could be wrong. If someone believes otherwise or has a contact, I'll
try them. Certainly would be happy to donate to such a place, but it
would cost money to get them there if outside YYZ.

Unfortunately not all volumes are complete, and I think some had been
recycled before I got to it. But there's still a good deal left.

Fwiw: IA and bitsavers can't touch it, and again - shipping for scanning
would cost too much anyway.

--Toby